Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here goes nothing!!

So, I am official blogger!! How crazy! I am Courtney, and I thought this would be a great place to capture my life, share my world, and give my boys something to look back on. I am hoping that this will be a great place to note milestones and funny things that my family does.

All about me~ I have been married to Marc since 2004. We met in college in 1998 while working at the mall....I will fill in details about that at a later date (I know you are dying in anticipation!!)  I am a speech pathologist. I LOVE what I do!! I get paid to play and talk all day!! How great is that!?! Oh, I am also a professional shopper. I will share all good deals, I promise!!
~ I have two precious boys! Jackson is 4 and a half (time goes way too fast) and a sweet 5 month old. I love them dearly and am soooo blessed to have them in my life!
~That is enough for now.....

2 comments:

  1. Great start and super way to capture it all! Fun for us to read also! Professional shopper is no exaggeration!!! :)
    LAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtney, i absolutely LOVE it!! so excited to keep up with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete