Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life's a Beach!!!

I am so sorry that I have taken too much time to post! Davis turned 9 months this week!! Jackson will be 5 next month!! Where does the time go?!?!?! Let's catch up! Davis is waving, clapping, dancing, scooting, clicking his tongue, smacking his lips, and patting his mouth!!! Just getting too big!! He has done well with baby foods and us starting some solids! He loves biscuits, toast, green beans, and carrots! He ate pancakes this morning and loved them too!!

We are in Myrtle beach for our family vacation! We arrived yesterday and are having a blast! We just got in from the beach! Jackson was so excited, as we have not been this year! This was Davis' first trip!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
He was hesitant of the waves, but happy if I held him!! He loved the sand! Scooting all over in it! Covered from head to toe! He loved to eat it too!! We came back to the condo..,he fell asleep in the car, so we strolled him to the pool and he napped while we swam! Jackson loves the water! He would stay and swim all day if we let him!! My boys are wiped now! All three ( including Marc ) are napping!

Now that I know I can access this on my phone I will try to log-in more often!! That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment