Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paradise!

Today is our last full day at the beach! We spent the day soaking up the sun!! There is nowhere else I would rather be than on the beach with my family! We got to the beach pretty early today! Jackson loves the beach!!! We found two fiddler crabs and he was super excited! He fixed them a little home in a beach bucket, take them out, then put them back in and watch them dig to the bottom of the bucket! David tried to grab them! I am sure he wanted to taste them ad we are in the "everything goes in the mouth" phase!! After playing on the water, Davis decided to take a nap on my chest and let me catch some rays! Daddy and Jackson were able to play in the water! It is so neat to see the awe and wonder...,innocence in their eyes!! We spent the day with Leo, Kim, and Landon again! It is so nice to catch up with old friends!! We are back at the condo, boys are napping! I have been so impressed with how well they both have do here! We are going to meet our friends for dinner again tonight at Calabash! More fun tomorrow before we head home!
That's all for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment