Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday party eve!!!!

Tomorrow is party day for Davis!!!! I just can't believe how fast this year has gone!!!
More milestones achieved this week! Davis has been smacking his lips to kiss~today he added the hand motion!! Looks soooo sweet!! He has also become a great tongue clicker!!! He is cruising everywhere and can walk behind the walker independently!! Yesterday and today he showed us that be can stand for five seconds all by himself!!! He is soooo proud!!
I will post party pics soon!! I can't wait to see him react to everything!!!!
Jackson is still loving kindergarten! He comes home spelling and reading sight words!! He is also growing way too fast!!
My life is so full and I am so blessed with my boys!!!
Oh-deals!! Target has uniform polos-last week $4...today $2!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
That's all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment