Saturday, October 1, 2011

October!!!

Today is October 1st!!!! Time is flying by!!!! Life has just been too busy to catch up on here!!!
Jackson is loving kindergarten! Practicing his sounds and letters! He has such enthusiasm for school! I hope it sticks!! He has been sick though....took him in and doctors said he was fine. He was coughing horribly, throwing up, low fever...tool him back a week later and he has pneumonia! Yikes!!! I feel so bad for him! The meds are working and he is better now!! Thank God!! I have to say that while his tummy was upset he said, "mom it melted in my pants". I thought this was just too cute not to remember! He went ice skating last week for the first time! He did great!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Davis is into everything!! He is finally crawling like a normal crawler! He points, claps, and waves!! He is pulling up on everything and cruising on furniture! I can't believe how he has changed!! He will be one in three weeks! We are planning am owl theme...look whooo's one!! Can't wait to see him!! Here he was on 9/19 -11 months!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Here he is just being cute!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Here he is right now!!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
We are busy with work, church, and school! No big news or events happening! Good deals....hmmm...let me think! Can't think of any, but I'm sure that I found some over the past few weeks!!
Well....that's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment