Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday!

Time is flying by!! I will post pics soon from Halloween!! Jackson was a farmer and Davis was a chicken!! They were too cute!! Jackson tried to drive his Jon Deere, but the rain prevent him from getting a good traction...he was a little disappoint, but the candy helped ease his spirits!!!
We took family pictures this past Saturday..... I am sure they are fantabulous!!!
Tomorrow is a bug and scary day for us.... Marc is gonna have back surgery....he has been having immense lower back, hip, and knee pain....he had an MRI last week and met with the neurosurgeon this morning...unfortunately he has a bulging disk that has chipped off and traveled onto a nerve, causing the pain.....I am worried.......Marc works too hard and I hope he can take time to fully heal. I know this will be hard for him as he is so dedicated to his work! Well.... I must get off to bed as will be up early!! That's all for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment