Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve!! I cannot believe that the jolly, big man comes tonight!!!! I just love my boys so much and cannot wait to see the excitement in their eyes as they come down the stairs Christmas morning! Davis has been taking more steps, but he still prefers to crawl. He has also learned to say "hohoho" whenever he sees Santa. It's just too cute! Jackson is enjoying being off from school. He was in the church play last week as a shepherd and a wise man. He did great and was wonderful, as usual!! He is just growing too fast! I spent the afternoon looking at pictures from Christmas past...he has gotten so big!
I will update with Christmas pics soon!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!!
That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment