Sunday, December 4, 2011

Zeek is here, so Christmas must be around the corner!!

I cannot believe that it is Christmastime!!! This has been the fastest year!!!
So much has happened over the past few weeks. Davis is still sick~Poor baby!!! He has had four ear infections back-to-back. He goes to the ENT tomorrow and I am pretty sure that he will be getting tubes again :( Davis continues to take a few steps here and there, but he still prefers his knees or my hips to get around!! Jackson loves school still which is such a blessing! He is learning sooo much about letters and sounds! I am sooo proud of him!! Here is an art project he made!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Marc is still recovering from his back surgery, but he is doing well. He went back half days at work last week and is glad to be transitioning back to real life! He is having to limit himself in lifting still, but he is able to do more!
I have not been feeling great either! I have had immense muscle pain in my legs and arms. This has been on-going for the past few days. I went to urgent care today and they found nothing. It was good to be found "healthy", but I am still worried about the pain.
The house looks like Christmas~Wreaths on the windows and doors, tree is decorated, and Zeek~Our Little Elf has arrived!! He was caught toasting a marshmallow on a candle!! I cannot wait to see my boys on Christmas morn!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
That's all for now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment