Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Memories...begin where the magic is and dreams come true

Well, I did it! I held onto the secret and surprised my boys with Disney! Last Monday, Marc and I woke the boys up super early to go for a ride. Jackson questioned where we were going and we said, not sure...lets just see! My dad and Jennifer followed in the car behind us. Davis talked NON-sop the entire way!!!! When we got to Florida, I gave special attention to road signs and pointed to the opposite side of the road to ensure that he didn't readout destination! We arrived at a hotel which was 12 miles before Disney...Jackson was disappointed that he couldn't swim in the pool. we found an amusement park across the street and he drove the cars, which seemed to settle him! The next morning, we got up and began to get ready and strategically put Jackson in the shower last...while he was bathing we set out the personalized Disney shirts to surprise him!
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636/courtled/092B8309-AC0F-415F-8A74-D5421E365325-1943-000000C6F0CE3AF9.mp4
He came out and saw the shirts and was shyly surprised! Davis was excited to meet Mickey too!
We drove on and checked in at the disney hotel and began our magical adventure! What amazes me the most is the light and excitement in my boys eyes!!! Disney is such a magical place and I love to make memories with my little family! I took many pictures and captured the surprise too! I'll post those in the days to come!! After 8 days with the Mouse, mommy is tired and has to get back to reality tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment