Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring is here!

I cannot believe that spring is here! This has been the fastest year! The boys are growing so fast! Jackson is doing so well in school....he has made perfect 120s on all of his spelling tests this year! He recently competed with the odyssey of the mind at school and did so great! He made an octopus costume and it was quite impressive! He has lost his two bottom teeth so far. He loves to play outside, ride his bike and scooter, and play ball.....he is getting ready to start baseball again and is so excited! Davis is getting big too! He is using the potty and has worn bug boy underwear for the past four weeks successfully! He is talking up a storm and into everything! He loves to build with his Legos, cook on his grill and kitchen, and play with puppies! He loves animals and is always toting one around! Marc is still busy with work and is always on the go....he has great aspirations and I hope he fulfills his dreams! As for me, I started running two weeks ago....trying to find my inner healthiness! Spring break begins on Friday!!!!!! I cannot believe that Easter is almost here. We have big plans next week and I cannot wait to surprise my boys!!!! That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment