Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

The tree is up, mantle and staircase are decorated, wreaths ad bows are all over!! Christmas time is here!!! I am soooooooo excited for this holiday season!!! Davis is going everywhere, saying "ho-ho-ho!" Cuteness!! Jackson is excited too! Tonight we were driving home from play practice and the song, "it's the most wonderful time of the year" was planning. Jackson started talking bout how this really IS the most wonderful time of the year...I asked why?, he was like, you know, because of Christmas, Jesus' birthday! And you know, being wi family and stuff! He also told me that, "mom, you know what thanksgiving is for?", me.."no, what?" He was like, "not about e food and all, just family!" He is just too sweet! He had another great week at school, with another 100 on his spelling test! So smart! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is this week.....the the greatest shopping holiday is upon us!!!! BLACK FRDAY!!!! WooHoO! I am most excited that my beastie, Mandy will be here to celebrate the event with me!! That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment