Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Midweek rush!

I just can't believe how fast life goes...we are so busy, in all that we do that sometimes we forget to enjoy all the moments! It's Wednesday and has been such a full week, yesterday was Election Day.....which we all know is super important, this is a fact that I am just realizing today...don't get me wrong, I have always voted, but this election seemed the most real and important one in my life this far! Well, Marc and I stayed up and watched the results....I prayed! We have tried to talk about the election with our kids, who the president is, and what their role is....we've tries not to talk down about one party or the other. Jackson had an election at school and voted for Romney, so first thing this morning, he wanted to see if he had won..., "mom, do you know who won." Me-"yes, do you?" Jackson-"no, will you tell me." Me-"sure, Mr. Obama won, he was re-elected." Jackson-"WHAT???? how? What? Are you serious??" Oh-the innocence of a child..... That's all for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment