Thursday, November 8, 2012

Words and phrases!!!!!!

So I picked the boys up from daycare this afternoon and headed home....we always talk about our days and I encourage little Davis to talk about his day too! Well, so done turned on his chatter-button! He was putting words together all night! He started when he saw dee-dee's car, "Dee-Dee home," then "outside walk", and "cook corn!" I was so excited to hear so many little phrases!!! He's been saying a few here and there, and he has lots of odds, but he was showing off tongight!! He called my grandaddy, the greats,to wish him a happy birthday! He is 85 today!! how awesome is that!! He tried to sing along and the he talked to grandma great too! He even sang her the famous "girl" song!! So sweet! I wish the greats lived closer! It's hard with them being so far away from us- I always look forward to the holidays, as we normally get to see them! It is Friday eve!!!! WooHoo and a long weekend too!!!!! That's all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment