Sunday, November 25, 2012

A little turkey, shopping, and potty trainin'

Well it's been a fun break!! I cat believe we're back to work tomorrow! It has been so nice to be off, spend time with family and friends, and relax! I'll start with potty training.....it's been going so well....we moved to pull-ups this weekend....well tonight when we got home, Davis went pee-pee, he jumped up to tell "dada, pee-pee, YES!!" He couldn't find Marc and proceeded to squat a poo in the living room....aaahhhhh!!! What can I say to that?!? I am proud of him, despite this little incident! Jackson found it amusing too! Thanksgiving was good, despite the fact we had some family members not come without telling us.....It is frustrating and I just can't wrap my head around it....I hate it for my boys...I can't make them understand. I pray for the issues to be solved. I had loads of fun shopping with two awesome friends...we had an all-nighter and saw lots of interesting people and found some good deals too! I didn't need much, but I sure had fun getting the deals! Tomorrow, we are back to work and the busy-ness that we call life! That's all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment