Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 years~Jackson's Party Day

Today has been great!!!! We had two parties today to celebrate Jackson turning five!! He will be five in Wednesday and he starts school on Thursday! Time flies!!!!
His first party was at the church playground! The kids had a great time playing, swinging, sliding, and eating some pizza! The weather was overcast, but not as hot as it has been-thank goodness!!! His BIRTHDAY theme was Smurfs, so we had balloons, and smurfs all over! It was a great time!
Tonight we had the family party! Jackson originally wanted waffle house, but I told him that I didn't think there was enough room. So he rationalized in his head and chose pizza inn. He said that he thought they had tables that were long enough for all of us! Cute!!! We had a good time eating pizza, laughing, and having a good time! Here he was before we cut the cake!!
Here is his cake!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Uncle Matt sent him a birthday plane!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I took tons of pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet...they'll come soon!

Tonight, Jackson saw a Venus razor commercial....he said, "you should get one of those mom...then your skin can be flat!" "mm-hmm you want one??" I just love that boy!

He got his bookbag today too! My eyes filled with tears knowing that kindergarten is here! I just cannot believe that he is big enough for school! I look back at the past five years and am so happy and blessed by all the great, happy memories he had given me!! I love you Jackson!!!!

This has been a busy week! School started back for teachers this week :( I can't believe that summer has already passed! This summer has been great! I've loved being with my boys and the memories we've made! Daycare was closed this Friday, so Davis came to work with me! Here he is sitting on my cubby!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I'll post party pics as soon as I upload them!

That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment