Monday, August 22, 2011

Just another Monday.....

What a day!!!! Long!! I am mentally and physically exhausted!! Today was "move-up" day at the daycare, so Davis switched to s new room. I have to admit that I had avvery hard time with thus transition. His last class was full of older children and Davis was the baby. This new class is an infant II class. Davis is the veteran and there are many babies. It was really hard for me, because I feel that this is a developmental regression :( I wasn't prepared for a room full of bouncers and boppy pillows....I expected walkers and push toys. I spoke with his teacher and the director and they tried to assure me that this is best for him. I think they are looking at his size and pettiness rather than his age....oh well, I can't help where his birthday falls!!!

Tomorrow night is open house for Jackson at Ridgewood elementary! I can't wait to meet his teacher and his classmates! I am excited for him this year and all the things he will learn!

I got a great fortune cookie today, "Others take note of your radiance. Share your happiness." :)

That's all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment