Friday, August 5, 2011

Almost Home!!!

We are about 30 minutes from home!! It's been fun, but I'm ready for routine, my bed, and my hubby!!! We've been driving most of the day, we stopped in Mebane, at the new outlets. We needed to stretch out legs, and I didn't mind an excuse to shop!!! So my latest money saver has been the discovery of QR codes. I downloaded an app to read them and have loved the savings!! We saved 10% at ice cream shop yesterday! Today, while visiting the restroom, the Tanger advertisement had a QR code in the corner to find more savings.,,,,,so I scanned it and sure enough I got a code to take to the office and get 20% off!!! They gave me 5 coupons!! WooHoo!! I was able to get Marc an extra shirt, myself a jacket, and Jackson a shirt!! It is tax free weekend, so I saved there too!!
Davis has been saying "mama" and "bye-bye" this week!! Just too cute! Not an official first word yet, but close!!!!
Well that's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment