Saturday, August 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home!!

We are home! Last night was so nice sleeping in our own beds!! Davis slept until
9:30 this morning!! We took our time this morning.....Davis scooted all over, he's been held so much this week and unable to crawl on the motel floor...I'm sure it feels good to be home for him too! Jackson crawled in our bed this morning and we just giggled and played with our boys! Such a sweet moment!! We had a nice lunch together and decided to take advantage if tax free weekend and did some school shopping! I cannot believe that Jackson goes to school in a few weeks! Time has flown so fast! I am a little nervous to drop him off in the real world at big boy school! He is excited, but I'll be curious to see how he feels when the day is here!
Tonight has been nice too.....I have been catching up on Young and the Restless....the president interrupted...Jackson said, "why did you turn that off? I need to see young and restless, what happened to that bad lady?" It was cute! I knew he looked up occasionally while it's on, but I had no idea he was following the show!
Oh, I weighed in this morning....I was super nervous since we've been vacationing the past two weeks and haven't eaten great....No gain!!!! I was so excited!! I guess I did make some healthy choices along the way!! Go me!!
Oh well...that's all for now......

1 comment:

  1. Your family is soooo cute! Love the blog.
    I found ya thru the October Birth Board on Baby Center. My LO was born the 21st.

    ReplyDelete