Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And we are off!!!

Another big day with the Whichard's!!!! We had an earthquake!!! That never happens!! I didn't realize what it was when it happened, but we are all lucky that it was minor!
Tonight was open house for Jackson at Ridgewood elementary school! He met his teacher and we toured the school! He picked out a C badge holder to give her..,.so sweet!!! I think he excited about Thursday! Tomorrow is his birthday!!! 5 years old!!! I just live me some Jackson!
Davis hit another milestone tonight~ he pulled up in the couch!!! He's been pulling up in the crib and in small toys, but the couch is high! I got pics that I'll post later!
I need to figure out why my pics are posting so big! I've been loading the on my phone and they fit beautifully on the web version..hmmm.
So I went for a jog/walk tonight!!!! Yay me!! I did 2.25 miles in 30 minutes! I need to find a better sports bra! I lost a nursing pad on the run!! Oh well..,,there is a hurricane headed this way too....hope it turns!!
That's all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment