Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last day of vacation......

Today has been another grand day with family!! We started a little earlier today with breakfast at the Apple Barn. It was a Nice way to start off our day!! After breakfast, we came back to the hotel to see Jason off. We were able to catch some pictures of the three grandchildren with grandma and grandad~I will post later!!
We rode down to the old mill to do a little shopping. Not much has changed-it looks the same as it always has, we rode back to the apple barn for a snack~delicious apple slushies!! Then we came back to let the boys get some much need rest!!!
Tonight we ate dinner at Mamas restaurant-this was also delicious! A bittersweet dinner with my grandparents.....as I grow older I cherish the time I can spend with them! We spent the evening hanging in the hotel....grandma had bubbles for the boys and one final craft project.....she has had several for them to make! She is just so special and thoughtful! I have also loved visiting with grandad! His eyes sparkle every time he sees Davis! I wish we could see them more often!!
Here is Davis cackling at grandad great in the back of the car....
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Headed to bed as we will be packing and headed home in the morning.....I am ready to see husband!!
That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment